post Oct 29 2011, 09:09 AM
Post #1

Amateur
Group Icon

Group: Members

Member No.: 14578
Time Spent On Forums:
1d 10h 25m 53s

I'm currently waiting for high speed internet access at my home. I'm currently using stinkin' dial up service and don't have the first clue as to how to post a pic. Plus I'm old and out of touch with computer skills. I do have a pic of my bike that I could send as an e-mail if someone is able to post it for me. It would be much appreciated. Otherwise I'd need step by step instructions like a village idiot to perform this task myself. Cheers.

This post has been edited by OBrien: Oct 29 2011, 09:10 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rotortech
post Oct 29 2011, 09:25 AM
Post #2

Wrench
Group Icon

Group: Admin

Member No.: 10559
Time Spent On Forums:
94d 10h 49m 23s

O'Brien,

Go to Photobucket and create a free account. You have to create at least one default album - call it O'Brien for now. Upload pictures by clicking the UPLOAD button. At the next screen click on the big green button that says "SELECT PHOTOS AND VIDEOS". This should take you to your hard drive so you can pick the picture off of where it is stored on the hard drive. Once your photo is uploaded, hit save to album. Now make sure you are in the O'Brien album and you should see your picture. Hold the mouse cursor over the picture (don't click it) - a drop down box will appear like magic. There are four things to choose from in the drop down box. Move the mouse down to IMG CODE and left click on those words. You will see the corresponding box to the right go blank for a second then the word "copied" will appear momentarily. You just copied the link to this picture.

Now make a post on this forum somewhere and right click the mouse then click on paste. The URL that you copied will be deposited here between image tags that will display the picture like this:

Good luck

--------------------
Read this first then ask questions:
CPR for the FZR

Rotortech
Indianapolis

1994 Yamaha FZR 600 Purchased as project bike Jan 2010
Finished 10 July 2010 My Build Thread with pictures here.

+Quote Post
OBrien
post Oct 29 2011, 09:46 AM
Post #3

Amateur
Group Icon

Time Spent On Forums:
1d 10h 25m 53s

I hope this got it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
OBrien
post Oct 29 2011, 09:49 AM
Post #4

Amateur
Group Icon

Time Spent On Forums:
1d 10h 25m 53s

QUOTE (rotortech @ Oct 29 2011, 10:25 AM) *
O'Brien,

Go to Photobucket and create a free account. You have to create at least one default album - call it O'Brien for now. Upload pictures by clicking the UPLOAD button. At the next screen click on the big green button that says "SELECT PHOTOS AND VIDEOS". This should take you to your hard drive so you can pick the picture off of where it is stored on the hard drive. Once your photo is uploaded, hit save to album. Now make sure you are in the O'Brien album and you should see your picture. Hold the mouse cursor over the picture (don't click it) - a drop down box will appear like magic. There are four things to choose from in the drop down box. Move the mouse down to IMG CODE and left click on those words. You will see the corresponding box to the right go blank for a second then the word "copied" will appear momentarily. You just copied the link to this picture.

Now make a post on this forum somewhere and right click the mouse then click on paste. The URL that you copied will be deposited here between image tags that will display the picture like this:

Good luck

Thanks rotortech.You're a charm.I owe you one.

--------------------

+Quote Post
rotortech
post Oct 29 2011, 12:33 PM
Post #5

Wrench
Group Icon

Group: Admin

Member No.: 10559
Time Spent On Forums:
94d 10h 49m 23s

Hey, you're welcome. I see you have this picture posted in about three places now. That should do it. If someone misses seeing it, it won't be your fault. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Read this first then ask questions:
CPR for the FZR

Rotortech
Indianapolis

1994 Yamaha FZR 600 Purchased as project bike Jan 2010
Finished 10 July 2010 My Build Thread with pictures here.

+Quote Post
OBrien
post Oct 29 2011, 12:47 PM
Post #6

Amateur
Group Icon

Time Spent On Forums:
1d 10h 25m 53s

QUOTE (rotortech @ Oct 29 2011, 01:33 PM) *
Hey, you're welcome. I see you have this picture posted in about three places now. That should do it. If someone misses seeing it, it won't be your fault. biggrin.gif

Well you know how it is when you figure out a new toy. Now if I could just figure out how to put it into my signature just a bit smaller I could complete my obsessive compulsive attention disorder. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by OBrien: Oct 29 2011, 12:48 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 01:48 PM